Sunday 9 June 2013

EOS Dolly Eye Three Tones Big Eye Contact Lenses

"I bought these from UNIQSO when they were having a sale.  The sale was so good I didn't want to pass it up.  It was free shipping with a specific lens style, plus free pair of lenses for every 30$ spent.  I paid 60$ total, for free shipping and five pair of lenses.  Good deal :)"

COLOUR & DESIGN: ★★1/2/5
Very opaque lens that turns out more orangey than brown (on me). It kind of reminds me of 'Twilight' lenses, but more subdued.  From certain angles, it can give a sticker like effect.  The design is nothing crazy, but because of the colour and opacity, these lenses have a tendency to stand out.  I prefer it in flash photos as it tends to look nicer.


ENLARGEMENT: ★★★ /5 
Noticeable amount of enlargement.  Not alien like.


COMFORT:  ★★★★/5
Very comfortable.  No complaints! 

NATURALNESS:   ★★/5 
The lens design off the eyes gives an idea a lens that is to be more natural.  However, when worn it isn't really the case.  Maybe on someone with a lighter toned brown it would blend better (I honestly don't know / just a guess), but on my dark brown eyes it's quite prominent.  Also has a blunt pupil hole, which adds to a less natural look.

For more pictures click here.



1 comment:

  1. Wow Nice post, your blog post is amazing !

    I accidentally drop by your blog uninvited and found your interesting blog . The layout of your blog and information is wonderful.

    I really enjoy browsing your blog.

    Your blog post is mostly about Fashion and beauty stuff.

    If you need additional beauty ideas that enhance your eyes, making them brilliantly bright and beautiful, you may want to check out

    www.contactlensxchange.com for more exciting brand colored circle lenses.

    Enjoy and stay pretty :)

    cayumi...

    ReplyDelete