Saturday 22 March 2014

I.Fairy Jewel Green against Dark Hair & Eyes

I.Fairy Jewel Green colored contacts

I.Fairy Jewel Green colored contacts

I.Fairy Jewel Green colored contacts

I.Fairy Jewel Green colored contacts

I.Fairy Jewel Green colored contacts

Its often a problem choosing colored circle lenses for dark eyes. Since dark eyes tend to kill the vibrancy of circle lenses. At the same time; one should remember that dark circle lenses look rather better on dark eyes if you also have hair that look dark. It doesnot restrict people with darker eyes to wear only limited shades of brown and black; but it only suggests that even if you are trying to experiment with different colors of circle lenses you should choose those colors that are the darker shades of that certain color family. For instance dark green, grays etc.

I.Fairy Jewel Green seems to be a lovely pair of circle lenses that looks natural yet beautiful against the combination of dark eyes and dak hair. They look huge and dolly where the outer ring that is black seems to create a beautiful effect whilst it blends with your eyes. I fairy Jewel green looks grayish-green on dark brown eyes which is itself a pretty color.

I fairy jewel green are comfortable. The pattern specially the outer ring is in a "cut-out" format which makes these circle lenses unique and stylish. Find here pictures of I.Fairy Jewel green & Review.

No comments:

Post a Comment