Tuesday 6 May 2014

I.Fairy Lucius Grey for Big & Kawaii Eyes


I.Fairy Lucius Grey colored contacts

I.Fairy Lucius Grey colored contacts

I.Fairy Lucius Grey colored contacts

I.Fairy Lucius grey circle lenses are pallid grey circle lenses. They produce the illusion of bigger & beautiful eyes. I fairy Lucius grey circle lenses despite being huge in diameter keeps your eyes natural.

The outer bold ring helps to appear you look younger and cuter. They also blend gorgeously well with light colored eyes.

"My real eye color blended well with these lenses. My real eye color is blue, but with lighting and the effect of the lenses, they seemed like grey too. Despite the black rim, these lenses look very natural, compared to other lenses I own. I'm really really happy with them because the color is such a nice, light grey and thanks to this black rim, they enlarge my eyes really well.​"



No comments:

Post a Comment