Saturday 3 May 2014

I.Fairy Pearl Black : Perfect for Crazy, Ulzzang & Dolly Looks

I.Fairy Pearl Black colored contacts

I.Fairy Pearl Black colored contacts

I.Fairy Pearl Black colored contacts

I.Fairy Pearl Black colored contacts

I.Fairy Pearl Black colored contacts

I.Fairy Pearl black circle lenses are black and bold. These black circle lenses come with a 16.2mm diameter which is huge. I.Fairy Pearl black are jet black which makes them Ulzzang favorite. These circle lenses are so versatile that you can wear them for any occasion irrespective of your own natural eye color. 

I.Fairy Pearl black circle lenses pose a simple design. The overwhelmed intensity of black adds a mighty mystic feeling to your eyes which can be glorified even more by complimenting it with appropriate makeovers. Either be a Gyaru or get dolly eyes; I fairy pearl black will not let your desires down.

I.Fairy Pearl black when worn against green eyes; fade-in like cotton-candy. The effect produced is beautiful which leave eyes dolly! Read Fetsu's review on I.Fairy pearl black circle lenses to get cute dolly eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment