Wednesday 4 June 2014

Dolly Eye Dreamy I Grey: Circle Lenses for Summer Season

Dolly Eye BT Green: Circle Lenses for Summer Season

Dolly Eye BT Green: Circle Lenses for Summer Season

Have you ever thought of changing your eye color with the change in seasons? When you can switch to more subtle peach blushers and eye shadows in summer than why not to change the eye color? Try Dolly Eye Dreamy I grey circle lenses on a hot scorching day and you will find cooling visual elements in your eyes. 

Dolly Eye Dreamy I grey circle lenses have a fresh cucumber like pattern which feels zesty. The diameter is 14.8mm yet the enlargement effect is more like of 16mm. This is made possible by the outer and over-emphasized black ring. Dolly Eye Dreamy I grey circle lenses are super comfortable. Read more about the impact of these lenses in Dolly Eye Dreamy I grey review.

No comments:

Post a Comment