Tuesday 21 April 2015

Stella Double Flex 8915 Lashes for Night Time Events


Night functions call for more action, thrill and fun. This is why you can wrap up yourself in sexy ruffles, glitters & go dramatic beyond limits. False eyelashes can make huge world of a difference. The alluring drape of the lashes can make you look like a prom star. Stella Double Flex 8915 eye lashes give you that dramatic and enticing look you had been eyeing at for ages. They create an illusion of fuller & voluminous lashes without being heavy on your eyes.



"sure are the sexiest I have ever used super long and my God I'm loving haha , I can not use Them on a daily basis is clear They are not very natural but Whenever I go out at night or for an event They accompany me now . "- Review here

No comments:

Post a Comment