Tuesday 1 September 2015

A Rainy Day Comfort: Onesie White Cat Kigurumi



Kigurumi onesie is supposed to be super comfortable, warm and snugly. To ensure comfort from Kigurumi in summer, you can take it out when it has been raining all the day and night. Kigurmi cat is super cute and adorable. It keeps you warm and comfortable. Kigurumi turns your lazy casual days into fun days. The pastel colors of the Cat Kigurumi further adds a Kawaii touch. 

Peekaboo ;)

"The model and style of the Kigurumi Onesie White Cat is utterly exquisite, the hoodie has a cat face, with whisks, and ears, the color of the ears being pastel pink and going down to the sleeves, they were very long and large, keeping me warm and comfy, and covering my fingers even when I had my arms wide opened. I really love loose soft clothes. On the front of the body, you can easily find out that the Kigurumi is as well, pastel pink, having a white tail at the bottom back.  ♥"-- complete review

No comments:

Post a Comment