Tuesday 5 January 2016

BB Cream with Medium to Full Coverage for Pale Skin: Skin79 Orange BB Cream


"This BB cream is very light, as you can see on the picture below. That is why it's perfect for me who is very pale! I have to say though, that most products like these that I have used does not smell much, but this one is kind of scented like one of those moisturizing skin lotions.


I think this foundation has a strong medium to full coverage. It covers up greatly, and as I tend to get red areas, I think it fixes it up very nicely. It doesn't feel too heavy really, and I like the color it gets me, it really suits my skin type, and one of the most awesome things I have noticed so far is that I don't feel all dried up. Actually, it feels pretty fresh to wear it."-- Product review

No comments:

Post a Comment