Monday 4 January 2016

I-Codi Colors of the Wind Crystal Water



These vibrant blue lenses are cool shade of blue. They are bright, clear & attention grabbing. I-Codi Colors of the Wind Crystal Water appears very loud and make your eyes sparkle like a doll. "Even though I was very much expecting these lenses to be comfortable enough for everyday use, I actually wanted to get them for cosplay purposes. This is because the color of these lenses in particular are a very bright vibrant blue, with a bit of navy thrown in there too! They are really unique in that they do have a very natural look and design, but the shade is very anime looking. I think it’s really up to you if you want to rock these lenses with a natural look or a cosplay/ott look, they are pretty versatile that way!"-- Review here


No comments:

Post a Comment