Tuesday 5 January 2016

I-Codi colors of the Wind Snowman against Lion King Blonde Wig



These shrill grey circle lenses are very vibrant and piercing. Irrespective of your original eye color, they appear very sharp and edgy on your eyes. I-Codi Colors of the Wind No 47 Snowman create an illusion of mysterious grey big eyes. These lenses look dramatic when paired with blonde Lion King wig. "This one is definitely in my favorites right now. I love how poofy the base part is. Sometimes I'm so tempted to cut the ponytail, but that IS it's charm point, so I hold back.I love how not vibrant the color is, it does look natural because of that.I styled it for a bit after getting it because the bangs and the layers were a bit too long for me and also used it for my Bill Cipher cosplay! It reminds me of Len Kagamine also, this one would go well with his Sandplay version."-- complete products review


No comments:

Post a Comment