Wednesday 23 March 2016

Absolutely Gorgeous Pink Lenses: I-Codi Colors of the Wind No 3 Pink Mocha


"I was really attracted to these pink lenses for one reason, the yellow part in the center looks perfect to suit my brown eyes and don't look too demonic like most of the pink lenses do ahah! They're absolutely perfect, the colors blend so well in a natural way and the pink really pops up without looking too fake. I-Codi Colors of the Wind No 3 Pink Mocha are so really comfy I didn't need to use eye drops to refresh my eyes! I think this pair is perfect both for cosplay and j-fashion coords and especially for everyone who has dark eyes like me. The prescription is available as well. I think I found the perfect pair for my Kougyoku cosplay *_*", reads a review of these pink whimsical lenses


No comments:

Post a Comment